Senin, 24 Maret 2014

TASK OF SECOND MEETING WRITING 3



NAME : ADELIA TAUFINATA
SRN: 12340010
WRITING 3
4th SEMESTER
Description on how to write paragraph with adequate and inadequate unity and also about coherence . adequate and inadequate is one of tehe important thing if we write an essay of paragraph. There are so many definition of paragraph. Paragraph is a group of sentences and consist of so many word. Unity is  the good criteria of paragraph , state the main idea of the paragraph in clearly constructed topic sentence. Make sure each sentence is related to the central thought. Why we must have adequate and inadequate if we write a paragraph because that the important componen when we write a paragraph . not only adequate and inadequate but also we must know about coherence, coherence comes from latin word meaning “ to stick together,and logical and orderly and consistent relation of parts. So coherence is on of the important thing also if we write a paragraph . here the writer will give example of paragraph with adequate and inadequate and also coherence , this about “describing self”. Let’s enjoy to read !

Everything About Me
Hay , in this spesial moment i will describing about myself , why i want to describe  about myself ? because i want to be famous people ,and i want all of people know about me hehe... in this section i will tell you about my hobby,my family and everything about me , so let’s read!.
My name is ADELIA TAUFINATA you can call me adel,dela ,ade, yeah whatever   you want to call me ,but please don’t call me ‘TAU’ .  Now i’m 19 years old,  now i study in Muhammadiyah University of Metro. I’m in the 4th semester. I have enough body , i look like ‘Adele’ hehe.... i have heigh about 158 cm and about my weight pleasee don’t ask me about that because i never counting. I have yellow creamy skin, i have long straight hair , usuall nose, chink eyes, thick eyebrow, thin lips and oval face. I live in Sumberrejo, Batanghari ,East Lampung. I live there with my family ,my parents and also my brother and my sister. I’m the first child in my family, so i like a queen in my home who always sneaky on my brother and sister,but actually i care about them ,i’m is a good old sister and i love them like Mr.Crab loves his money. I’m a dilligent daughter i always wake up early morning to help my mother. I’am a fussy person but i’m a beautiful girl, easy going, and friendly ( i think ). I have  past ). I like to read a new book, book with full colour , i dislike if the book just white and black that make me bored, for me book is a medicine to sleep faster. Watching movie is one of my interest hoby , whatever the kind of movie i like ,because movie can incrase my ability in speaking english ,i can see how their pronounciation, and about their expression. I spend my free time in holiday most of my free time to do my assigment ,why ? because i go to campus every day so there are a lot of home work that i must do in my free time.
Okey , that’s all about myself , iam a big beautiful girl who always smile althought so many people always jugde me because of my body , but i don’t care about that. I always try to study hard ,pray to God ,be a good daughter and letter i will make my parents proud of me .

Note : Orange colour: introduction
           Blue colour : identification and description
           Red colour : concluding

3 komentar: